Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's been a while

A long, long while since I last posted. Having a lazy day today though I should be unpacking some more. Gotta get the last of my swap packages together and then I am done with swapping. It's fun, but time consuming and costly.

Ethan is banging on the Band Hero drums and singing. He also has a microphone he sings with and a keyboard in his room. I hope he continues to love music.

Ethan starts preschool on in September. He's going to a Montessori school. I start school on August 30, hopefully! Going for my AA degree thanks to the Post 9/11 GI Bill. Ryan starts school for his MBA on August 24. We'll all be learning!

I did so much laundry yesterday and still have more to do today. I'll get started on that after I finish up here. And get some cleaning and unpacking done. Fun times! The yard really needs to be mowed too. I promised Ethan bike riding this week too. Should have done it this morning. Oh well.

No comments: