Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

I figured it was time for a new post. I don't think I'll be doing a lot of housework type stuff in my blog these days. I unfortunately do not have as much kitchen time as I did, due mostly to school. As the new year starts, I am determined to get our eating healthy again. It has been a slippery slope these past 2 months and there has been too much eating out and junk food involved. I've gained about 8 pounds and I'm not feeling to great about it. My biggest concern is not wanting Ethan to get used to eating junk. I still make sure he's getting his fruits/veggies/protein, but he's also been getting plenty of cookies, chips, etc. So, my goal is once again to cut down on the processed foods. That in itself should not involve tons of kitchen time.

My mom is visiting in 3 weeks, so I've got some cleaning to do.

I'll probably be doing more blogging about my crafty stuff. I've been knitting and crocheting. I've started spinning on a drop spindle. I'll be getting a wheel soon. I have some sewing to do. And I'm almost done with my Waldorf doll.

I'm joining the Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap 4. I'm pretty excited about it and looking forward to participating.

That's it for now, I'm going to grab some lunch and enjoy E's nap time.

No comments: