Friday, February 29, 2008

I almost forgot!

To blog that is. :) But here I am, getting it done. And I have pictures! Yay!

Here is the bamboo batt I spun up from Loop. It came out so nice!





Here is my Rocky Road batt spun up as singles.




And my Toxic, Navajo plied, superwash Merino.


Here's what is currently on the bobbin:

It's Raspberry Dreams by sugarbeestudios. It's a merino/silk mix, very nice!

Last, but not least, my completed 5 Spiral Hat!






I used handspun BFL dyed by Selah. I love it and I have received a few compliments, so that makes me happy. :)

Still on the needles is the Lucy Bag for my swap partner. It's coming along nicely.

I will also be starting on my square here in the next few days.

That's it for now, I have a toddler crawling on me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That bamboo batt is absolutely gorgeous! I love those colors! Very nice!