Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday, Sunday...

What a busy week! I went to the gym Mon thru Fri, it's great! I'm so glad I started going again. It does help keep me busy too. E is doing good in the Playcenter too. He seems to like it and has a good time.

I've been keeping busy all week. I don't really like being that busy, as I need to have a good amount of down time to keep my happiness and sanity. Today I need to do some cleaning and laundry. This place is looking a bit shabby and it's driving me crazy. Not crazy enough to jump up right now and do something right now, but definitely today.

Still finishing up the Lucy bag. I'm also working on a couple of other goodies for my swap partner. I plan to have everything ready to go in about a week or so. I won't lie, this Lucy bag has gotten a bit boring. Rows and rows of just knit. And more to come as I start on the handles. I really want to get it finished up though so I can start on some new stuff. I also got my square in the mail on Friday.

Here is what I have been spinning this week:








Party Dress from Spunky Club. It's superwash Corriedale. It's Navajo plied and about 10 wpi, IIRC. It came out pretty good and I am happy with it. I currently have some hand dyed, by me, Corriedale on the bobbin. No pictures because it's a surprise. :)

I still have to finished plying my Raspberry Dreams. I have 300 yards so far plied with metallic/cotton crochet thread. I'm trying to decide if I want to ply the rest of it that way, or Navajo ply it. Decisions, decisions.

Ok, I really need to get into the sewing room this week. I have to get those diapers finished. I just ordered an awesome pattern and I want to have a clear plate so I can get started on it when it gets here. It's the Knit and Go Girl knitting bag. How cool is that?? I will have a very awesome knitting bag.

I have also just received the newest Ottober for Women magazine. I had forgotten that I had a self renewing subscription with them. This issue is awesome and I see several items I would like to make. Oh, I am so addicted to spinning that it's hard to take a break from it and sew.

This past Friday I got to meet up with another Diva, Gina. We went to the zoo and it was a great time! I had a really good time and am glad I went. Thanks Gina!!

No comments: