Friday, September 7, 2007

It's Friday!

And that doesn't really mean much to your average housewife. Or not to this one anyways. When you're work is taking care of the house and the baby, it's a 24/7 job pretty much. Oh, I may get to sleep in or take a long nap over the weekend, and that is great, but it's not having a day off. :) No complaints here though. :)

This has been the week of terrible dinners for me. Yesterday I had dinner totally prepared before I went to pick Ryan up. I got to his work around 430, to avoid traffic. He was supposed to get off around 5 or so. He got off at 830. Yes, I was on base for 4 hours. So, E & I ate dinner at McD's. Ryan was good and ate spaghetti when we got home.

I did not get everything done on my to-do list yesterday, so some of it rolled over to today. The pretzels took longer than anticipated to make. I made oatmeal bars this morning. They are move like granola bars and are really good. I printed out the vegan goldfish recipe, but I have some unexpected errands to run after E's nap, so not sure if I'll get to them today.

Tonight for dinner will be spaghetti. I'll have to redo the garlic bread, as it went a little yucky sitting in the over waiting to be cooked. Besides that, everything is ready.

Not much to talk about today. I am a little tired. E is sleeping and I am considering taking a short nap.

No comments: