Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Well, well

Yesterday was good until dinner. We went to Red Lobster and called it our anniversary dinner. I ate what I liked, but did choose brocolli over fries. I am just feeling like a total failure here though. I was going to whine about it, but I'm not. I got back on track this morning.

I am thinking of following the Weight Watchers plan again. I just can't decide between the Core and Flex plans. And I am afraid of what I may have to give up to follow either. I am scared that I won't be able to do it. I think Core is the best though because it focuses on whole grains, lean proteins, fruits and veggies. This whole past weekend has scared and worried me. I feel like I have no control over what I eat. Or I can control it, but if the opportunity is there for me to eat non-healthy, I take it. I need to stop it and I know that it has to start with my mind set. I've done this before. I can do it again. This time I want it to be my last time.

No comments: